Four water bowls reflect different aspects of water related to the collective, global human condition.
Some of the most common metaphorical associations of water -- such as the reflection of the moon, a drop of water, the sound of water, and oil and water -- are revisited through the use of some of the latest scientific observations. Moon and Sound are locally interactive and Drop and Oil are interactive both locally and remotely, emphasizing the global connectivity of water / human systems, beyond borders.
- Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, New York City, NY, September 22nd, 2011 – March 25th, 2012
- Microwave International New Media Arts Festival, Hong Kong, November 13th – 22nd, 2009
- Feedback / Feedforward, Laboral Gallery, Gijon, Asturias, March 21st –July 30th, 2007
- Second Natures, Opening of the Broad Art Center, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, September 13th – October 26th, 2006
- Beijing International New Media Arts Exhibition and Symposium, Code Blue, Millennium Museum Premiere, Beijing, China, May 2006
- Organized Symposium, “4th State of Water”, UCLA, CNSI, Los Angeles, CA, March 22nd – 23rd, 2006