Started as a conceptual art project in 1996 – one of the first 3D net art pieces that was written about extensively and exhibited internationally. Thousands of bodies were created by participants and specially highlighted people from exhibitions in museums and galleries are still available to view. In progress now is development of Bodies Corp 2.0 -- utilizing new and old (outsourced) technologies that have developed in the past 2 decades and offering 'third eye copyright" to the audience.
- “TechNoBody,” Pelham Art Center, Pelham, NY, January 23rd – March 21st, 2015.
- “Body Practices,” Gallery@Calit2 Showcase, Qualcomm Institute, UC San Diego, San Diego, CA, November 5th, 2014 – January 5th, 2015
- “Parallels and Intersections: A Remarkable History of Women Artists in California 1950 – 2000”, San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA, June 1st – November 3rd, 2002.
- Media Connection: “Bodies INCorporated,” Palazzo delle Esposizioni, Rome, Italy, 2001.
- New York Bodies, “Trompe l’Oeil,” Media Z Lounge, New Museum, New York City, NY, May 10th – June 24th, 2001.
- Anagramatic Bodies, The Body and its Media Construction, ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, April 8th – June 18th, 2000.
- ZKM Bodies: Building a Community of People with No Time, Net_Condition, ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, September 1999.
- ll Bienal de Artes Visuais do Mercosul, Ciberarte: Zonas de Interação, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 1999.
- Los Angeles Bodies, “Xtraspace,” Barnsdall Art Park, Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery (LAMAG), Los Angeles, CA, September 9th – November 9th, 1998.
- “Projections: Intermission Images”, Side Street Projects/ Laemmle Theatres, Santa Monica, CA, November 5th, 1997 – February 5th, 1998.
- Dublin Bodies, Art House, Dublin, Ireland (Solo Exhibition), 1997.
- Web-based Interactive Installation, Club Media, La Biennale di Venezia, Venice, Italy, 1997.
- “ACM’97 Expo: 50 Years of Computing,” San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA, 1997.
- “Bodies in Motion,” Cal Poly Pomona, W. Keith and Janet Kellogg University Art Gallery, Pomona, CA, 1997.
- San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco, CA (Solo Exhibition), November 10th, 1997.
- Interactive Installation, Bridge Art Show, SIGGRAPH 96, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans, LA, August 4th – 9th, 1996.
- “Figuratively Speaking,” Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Santa Barbara, CA, 1996.
- Speed, Bodies, Death (with Robert Nideffer), Dirty Windows Gallery, Berlin, Germany, 1996.