Another Day in Paradise, was composed of three preserved trees: surveillance, video and touchscreen trees. The complete installation was shown twice: at SIGGRAPH '95 in Anaheim, home of Disneyland, followed by an exhibit at the Irvine Fine Arts Center. As I scanned public spaces in Orange County, I happened to discover a remarkable number of hidden surveillance cameras, both in- and outdoors. Control is the keyword in planned communities, which in most instances proudly boast having advanced security and surveillance systems.
- Irvine Fine Arts Center, Irvine, CA (Solo Exhibition), 1995
- Naturally…In Central Europe, Ernst Museum, Budapest, Hungary, 1994
- MACHINE CULTURE: The Virtual Frontier (Interactive Installation), SIGGRAPH ‘93, Anaheim, CA (Premiere), August 1st – 6th, 1993.
- Laguna Laurels, BC Space Gallery, Laguna Beach, CA, 1993 Cultural Olympiad (Video), World Expo, Seville, Spain, 1993.
- Nature & Art (Video), 2nd European Film & Video Festival ’93, Gelsenkirchen, Germany, 1993.
- Digital Salon des Refusés, Cyberspace Gallery, EZTV, Los Angeles, CA, 1993.
- (Digital Photography), SKC Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia (Formerly Yugoslavia), 1992.